0417 593 496

Call us 0417 593 496

Construction Certificates. Complying Development Certificates. Building Certification.

Private Certifier & Building Inspection Moss Vale

Leading Private Certifier in Moss Vale

Are you thinking of building, reconstructing, remodelling, or adding any new or existing structures onto your property? If so, you want to make sure you follow all the proper rules and laws that are applicable to your new structure, whether it’s a building, an add on, a garage, a pool, or anything else. For proper private certifier services and building inspections in Moss Vale, residents only need to come to My Certifier.

Professional Certification & Consultation Guaranteed

For many years our building inspector has been helping residents achieve their building goals while adhering to local and national laws and regulations through proper building inspections in Moss Vale. We offer both residential and commercial certification and property inspection services, so whatever your project is, we can help you get the proper licensing and paperwork so that your project can go ahead without a hitch. We strive to provide efficient and proactive services so our clients get the perfect outcome.

Your first step to getting a residential certification through us is getting council approval for your project. Once you have that and you are ready to go, come see us! Our building inspector offers assistance with different types of residential certifications, including a construction certificate, a complying development certificate (CDC), PCA services, pool compliance inspections, and Basix certification. We also offer DA assistance and building consultations for those at the very beginning of their journey.

Our commercial certification services and building inspections do not include certification itself, but we do provide assistance with major aspects of it. Our two main consultations are BCA Part J reports and Class 2-9 inspections. Our building inspections in Moss Vale can help you understand and prepare for these inspections and reports, while keeping everything as affordable and quick as possible.

Residential Certification Made Easy

Our extensive residential certification and building inspections services make it easier to successfully complete your building project in an efficient and timely manner. From pools, garages, and building extensions, to pre purchase building certification, strata inspection reports, and more, we can help you get all of the proper paperwork and licenses, as well as provide consultation for further steps when the time comes.

For class 10 buildings, our building inspectors and certifiers can help with constructions certificates once you have council approval. If you are in need of a CDC, and need it fast tracked, our services can help you receive your CDC within 5 days.

My Certifier is also a PCA, or Principal Certifying Authority, and we can help you ensure your project is BCA compliant. If you are selling or leasing a home with a pool, you must comply with the Swimming Pools Act. We provide building inspection services in Moss Vale to ensure your property is fully compliant with this Act and others relevant to your building.

Are You Looking for a Building Certifier Near You?

My Certifier is the right place to find expert building inspectors and all of the certification, pre purchase building inspection, and property inspection services you need for both residential and commercial projects. As a PCA, we can provide all the proper assistance you need.

Contact us today with any questions or for more information about certification and building inspections in Moss Vale NSW!

Proudly Serving Moss Vale

Moss Vale is a town in the Southern Highlands of New South Wales, Australia. It holds a large part of the Southern Highlands Industry and is a minor agricultural centre. The town has many light and medium industries, including a James Hardie plant and a Harper Collins book distribution centre. My Certifier has been serving Moss Vale since starting up and has become the leading building certifier and building inspections provider in the area.



Contact us

Commercial Certification

BCA Part J Reports

Need advice on how to acheive compliance with BCA volume 1 part J?

Class 2-9 Inspections

Are you PCA for a class 2-9 2000m2 and need help with an inspection? Give me a call, I can help.

Contact us

Registered Building Certifiers